- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
Search found 2 items
This project developed, implemented, and evaluated the impact of a computerized tool to automatically identify tests with pending results at hospital discharge, and assist in communicating those to followup providers.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.