- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Sociotechnical Aspects filter Sociotechnical Aspects
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 5 items
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.
Implemented and evaluated a community-wide EHR for health care providers in pediatric primary care, school health, specialty care, and emergency medicine who provide care for inner city children with asthma.
Developed new systems and a high level of integration and cooperation in four significant areas: medication management, patient discharge, high-level integration of information, and the development of a new paradigm for evaluating, selecting, and implementing new technologies.
This project planned the development of an integrated health IT system to improve rural access to health care and identified key issues to improve patient safety and quality of care, including analysis of the cost-benefit of technical solutions.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.