- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Nurse Practitioner filter Nurse Practitioner
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Tertiary Care filter Tertiary Care
Search found 2 items
This study evaluated the effectiveness of an electronic medication reconciliation intervention by comparing outcomes pre- and post-implementation in six community-based primary care clinics and two inpatient facilities.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.