- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children's Research Institute filter Children's Research Institute
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.