- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Intensive Care Unit filter Intensive Care Unit
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Neurologic Disease filter Neurologic Disease
- Remove Database filter Database
- Remove Personal Health Record filter Personal Health Record
Search found 2 items
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.
Created a detailed assessment of the feasibility of health IT implementation including the development of an implementation plan, specification of clinical and organizational needs, identification of goals, and identification of barriers and ways to address those barriers.