- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Quality Improvement filter Quality Improvement
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The overall objective of this project was to examine the effectiveness, feasibility, and acceptability of an established computer-assisted cognitive behavioral therapy program among anxious children at community mental health centers.
Systematically assessed improvements in patient safety and experience of care associated with implementation of four decision support function embedded in an electronic health record: 1) the influence of weight based dosing on pediatric adverse drug events; 2) the influence of a test result tracking system on appropriate followup of ordered tests; 3) the influence of automated reminders on symptom monitoring and medications for children with asthma and attention deficit disorder.