- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Patient Education filter Patient Education
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Mental/Behavioral Health filter Mental/Behavioral Health
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
The overall objective of this project was to examine the effectiveness, feasibility, and acceptability of an established computer-assisted cognitive behavioral therapy program among anxious children at community mental health centers.