- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Outpatient filter Outpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 3 items
This project integrated a validated anxiety-specific screening tool in an existing clinical decision support system and tested it with a randomized feasibility pilot that found the tool did not increase detection of anxiety in pediatric primary care.
This research created and evaluated the impact of immunization reminders using information from an electronic health record combined with an immunization information system.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.