- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Access to Care filter Access to Care
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Rural Populations filter Rural Populations
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.