- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Telehealth filter Telehealth
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
This project tested a pediatric voice therapy telehealth system and found that it was feasible to implement and well accepted by children and their families.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.