- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Black or African American filter Black or African American
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 4 items
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
The Self-Management Automated Real Time Telephone Support (SMART-Steps) provided surveillance, education, and telephone care management guided by questions on patient behavior.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.