- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Patient-Generated Health Data filter Patient-Generated Health Data
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
Search found 3 items
The goal of this project is to design and test an information technology called Power to the People to support self-care management among older patients with chronic heart failure.
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.