- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants filter Limited Competition for AHRQ Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology - Implementation Grants
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove Primary Care Coalition of Montgomery County filter Primary Care Coalition of Montgomery County
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Develops a secure, comprehensive, virtual health record for medically underserved patients that will lead to the implementation of a health IT infrastructure necessary to support a single, shared EMR application to promote the community-wide exchange of patient information for clinical decision support, research, and disease management on behalf of low-income, uninsured people.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.