- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Secondary Care filter Secondary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
Developed, implemented, and evaluated a cooperative effort for using health IT to facilitate a continuum of appropriate medical and developmental care, from the time infants are admitted to Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), through the transition process to community-based health care services for infants most at-risk for long-term neurodevelopmental problems.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.