- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove North Carolina filter North Carolina
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.