- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Medication Management filter Medication Management
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Oregon filter Oregon
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
Search found 2 items
This project refined a set of asthma care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.