- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Children filter Children
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.