- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Patient Safety filter Patient Safety
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Pharmacy Information System filter Pharmacy Information System
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
Implemented a series of new health information technologies in carefully staged processes over 2 years to include an Inpatient Pharmacy System, Electronic Medication Administration Record, Bar Coding System, and a CPOE System; evaluated the impact of these systems on safety, quality, and efficiency.