- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Inner-City Populations filter Inner-City Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Clinical Decision Support System filter Clinical Decision Support System
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project expanded and modified the Child Health Improvement through Computer Automation (CHICA) system to assist pediatricians in identifying and managing four common medical-legal problems that may adversely impact child health, and found initial findings to be inconclusive.
This project demonstrated the ability of an interoperable health information exchange and an electronic health record to provide useful quality and safety measures for the vulnerable populations served by two community health center clinics.