- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 4 items
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.