- Remove Community Health Center filter Community Health Center
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander filter Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
- Remove Registry filter Registry
Search found 4 items
This project evaluated the Pharmaceutical Safety Tracking (PhaST) system, which monitors medication safety in children and adolescents who are taking antidepressants.
The goal of this project was to promote increased adherence to evidence-based pharmacotherapy guidelines through both traditional clinic-based and newer models of care.
Develops a patient Master Visit Registry (MVR), addressing the need for better information sharing among clinical organizations and enhancing their ability to give patients continuous high-quality care when they change providers. The MVR will expand upon an existing patient record-keeping system, while improving local handling and exchange of records.
The Rhode Island Statewide Health Information Exchange, known as Currentcare, facilitated the development of the capability to deploy health information infrastructure at a statewide scale.