- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
This research will demonstrate the use of standards, including SMART on FHIR, combined with service-oriented architecture to bring vendor-agnostic clinical decision support (CDS) tools into commercial electronic health records, and provide evidence for how to implement validated CDS for important clinical domains, pulmonary, and venous thromboembolism, including for patients with COVID-19.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.