- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Illinois filter Illinois
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Adults filter Adults
- Remove Internet filter Internet
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.
This Centers for Education and Research on Therapeutics-funded project was focused on the improvement of patient safety through the development and refinement of tools for safer medication use.