- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 4 items
This research will develop, test, and evaluate a vendor-agnostic platform for clinical decision support rules that can be made available to any commercial electronic health record.
This project will develop a patient-based dashboard to improve cognitive hygiene in the emergency department, aiding in the diagnosis of acute coronary syndrome.
This study aimed to improve care transitions for low-income patients with multiple chronic conditions using health information exchange, and found significant reductions in inpatient and emergency department utilization.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.