- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Integrated Delivery Network filter Integrated Delivery Network
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) filter Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Remove Diabetes Mellitus filter Diabetes Mellitus
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
- Remove Medication Management System filter Medication Management System
Search found 2 items
This study examined the association between electronic health record use and care coordination and clinical care quality for patients with diabetes, and how team working relationships modify these effects.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.