- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Patient Home filter Patient Home
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 4 items
This research team designed and tested an application called Power to the People to assist older patients to self-manage their chronic heart failure.
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
This project implemented a personal health record and population-level dashboard to assist lay health workers in a church-based setting with the goal of improving blood pressure control, and succeeded in increasing the number of participant physician visits and total fruit and vegetable consumption.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.