- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Perioperative/Operative filter Perioperative/Operative
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
Search found 2 items
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
This project evaluated the impact of an inpatient portal used by cardiac patients and found that patients using the portal had a lower 30-day hospital readmission rate.