- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18) filter Policy Relevant Evaluations to Inform Development of Health IT Meaningful Use Objectives (R18)
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
Search found 4 items
The research team will implement and evaluate an integration application that incorporates relevant health information exchange data directly into the electronic health record in the emergency department.
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
This research investigated how electronic health record use affected clinical workflow, efficiency, and quality of care in the emergency department, and developed recommendations for future stages of Meaningful Use.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.