- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01) filter AHRQ Health Services Research Projects (R01)
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Implementation Grants
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis filter Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Remove Mount Sinai School of Medicine filter Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Telemedicine System filter Telemedicine System
Search found 3 items
The research team will implement and evaluate an integration application that incorporates relevant health information exchange data directly into the electronic health record in the emergency department.
This research demonstrated primary care providers’ complementary use of “push” and “pull” health information exchange technologies to meet their information needs and provides evidence that “pull” exchange reduces potentially avoidable healthcare utilization.
The purpose of this project was to leverage existing health information exchange data to improve quality measurement of two measures for potentially preventable emergency department visits.