- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21) filter Exploratory and Developmental Grant to Improve Health Care Quality through Health Information Technology (IT) (R21)
- Remove Transitions in Care filter Transitions in Care
- Remove Wexler, Randell filter Wexler, Randell
- Remove Liss, David T. filter Liss, David T.
- Remove Medicaid filter Medicaid
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
Search found 2 items
The research team developed a smartphone application that notifies primary care providers when patients receive care in the hospital or emergency department, allowing for rapid followup care.
This project sought to reduce the use of emergency department services for non-urgent care by improving access to primary care physicians for Medicaid patients via the electronic medical record.