- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology filter State and Regional Demonstrations in Health Information Technology
- Remove Indiana University filter Indiana University
- Remove Vanderbilt Center for Better Health filter Vanderbilt Center for Better Health
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
- Remove Specialty Care filter Specialty Care
Search found 2 items
In this project, the MidSouth eHealth Alliance implemented and evaluated a regional data-sharing and interoperability service for health care entities in the Greater Memphis area.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.