- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Clinical Decisionmaking filter Clinical Decisionmaking
- Remove Children's Hospital Boston filter Children's Hospital Boston
- Remove Feinstein Institute for Medical Research filter Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
Search found 2 items
This research will demonstrate the use of standards, including SMART on FHIR, combined with service-oriented architecture to bring vendor-agnostic clinical decision support (CDS) tools into commercial electronic health records, and provide evidence for how to implement validated CDS for important clinical domains, pulmonary, and venous thromboembolism, including for patients with COVID-19.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.