- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Remove Pharmacist filter Pharmacist
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Acute Care filter Acute Care
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.