- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Radio Frequency Identification Device filter Radio Frequency Identification Device
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.