- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Elderly filter Elderly
- Remove Physician filter Physician
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 3 items
This project will clarify the relationship between “pull” and “push” health information exchange usage in primary care settings, and determine the impact of each approach on potentially avoidable and costly health care utilization.
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.