- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 4 items
This project will develop and disseminate an innovative communication system to identify and mitigate health risks for young African American women before pregnancy as a means of reducing health disparities in birth outcomes.
This project seeks to develop an understanding of the cognitive work of clinician teams and family members involved in pediatric trauma care transitions in order to design usable and useful health information technologies.
This project evaluated select Stage 3 Meaningful Use criteria in the Patient and Family Engagement, Care Coordination, and Interoperability domains and developed recommendations to improve them and increase their value to hospitals and practices implementing them.
Evaluated the completeness and accuracy of information on symptoms, disease conditions, medications, and allergies generated by parents using a patient-centered health technology called ParentLink, compared to information documented by emergency department physicians and nurses; and assessed ParentLink's impact on patient safety and quality.