- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove Vermont filter Vermont
- Remove Uninsured filter Uninsured
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
Utilized existing health IT standards to integrate the current stand-alone databases and information systems of a consortium of three rural health care systems as the basis for creating a comprehensive electronic health record for patient care.
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.