- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove California filter California
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 4 items
This project aims to improve access to high quality mental health services for diverse populations by implementing asynchronous telepsychiatry consultations combined with automated online interpreting.
This project developed nine obesity care quality measures and developed and validated the use of an automated method using natural language processing to utilize the measures.
Develop a comprehensive plan for health IT implementation and integration by assessing specific clinical and organizational needs, feasibility of health IT implementation, defining project parameters, developing the implementation plan, and specifying procedures for ongoing evaluation and feedback.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.