- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove California filter California
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) filter Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Remove Viral Infection filter Viral Infection
Search found 2 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
Evaluated the effects of staggered installation of an Epic health IT system that includes an EMR with provider order entry and clinical decision support in primary care settings on quality, safety, and resource use within a large integrated delivery system on cohort of 780,000 members with chronic illnesses.