- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Louisiana filter Louisiana
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
Designed the implementation of a longitudinal cardiovascular disease information system platform to address disparities viewed as a lifelong disease process, and examined the impact of health IT on quality improvement, medical and financial effectiveness, and increased value.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.