- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove New York filter New York
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
- Remove Minority Populations filter Minority Populations
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This project studied patient portals, their use in primary care, and the impact of use on chronic conditions, and identified opportunities to improve adoption of patient portals.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.