- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Hospital filter Hospital
- Remove Maryland filter Maryland
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Clinical Staff filter Clinical Staff
- Remove Caregiver filter Caregiver
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
- Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
Search found 2 items
This project will develop and disseminate an innovative communication system to identify and mitigate health risks for young African American women before pregnancy as a means of reducing health disparities in birth outcomes.
This project evaluated select Stage 3 Meaningful Use criteria in the Patient and Family Engagement, Care Coordination, and Interoperability domains and developed recommendations to improve them and increase their value to hospitals and practices implementing them.