- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Chronic Conditions filter Chronic Conditions
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 2 items
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.