- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Brigham and Women's Hospital filter Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 3 items
This project will refine the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)/Electronic Health Record (EHR) test – a “flight simulator” for EHRs with CPOE which evaluates the safety performance of EHRs after deployment, with a particular focus on high impact patient safety and medication safety problems.
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.