- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Inpatient filter Inpatient
- Remove Massachusetts filter Massachusetts
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Dashboard filter Dashboard
- Remove Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record filter Electronic Health Record/Electronic Medical Record
Search found 5 items
Researchers refined and implemented integrated digital healthcare enhancements to a previously developed, interactive, patient-centered discharge toolkit, finding that while patients used the toolkit, there were no significant changes in post-discharge healthcare utilization.
This study assessed the usability and impact of inpatient portals on patient experience, engagement, and perceptions of care.
The purpose of this study was to refine and further develop the Leapfrog Computerized Provider Order Entry Evaluation Tool and assess hospital performance on the tool over time.
The Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics (CERTs) Program focused on translating health information technology research into improved clinical practices related to medication safety, effectiveness, and cost.
The goal of this study was to develop and evaluate electronic health record-based tools to improve diagnosis and treatment of overweight and obesity in primary care.