- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Integrated Delivery Network filter Integrated Delivery Network
- Remove Quality Measurement filter Quality Measurement
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Primary Care filter Primary Care
Search found 2 items
This study developed electronic medical record-based quality indices for eleven cardiovascular primary care services. It related physicians’ prior index scores to subsequent disease incidence and to care utilization in their patients.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.