- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Long-Term Care Facility filter Long-Term Care Facility
- Remove Patient Engagement filter Patient Engagement
- Remove Mobile Device filter Mobile Device
- Remove Consumer Health Informatics filter Consumer Health Informatics
- Remove Self-Management filter Self-Management
Search found 2 items
This study will test the hypothesis that low-income, disadvantaged patients can provide high-quality patient-generated health data and patient-reported outcomes through commercial technologies, and that these data can be used to improve healthcare quality and delivery.
This project engaged individuals with physical, sensory, and cognitive disabilities to expand upon existing consumer mobile health application design guidance for social networks.