- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants filter Transforming Healthcare Quality Through Information Technology (THQIT) - Planning Grants
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Central Peninsula General Hospital, Inc. filter Central Peninsula General Hospital, Inc.
- Remove Hawaii Primary Care Association filter Hawaii Primary Care Association
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Ended filter Ended
- Remove Health Information Exchange filter Health Information Exchange
Search found 2 items
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.
Assessed current technology resources and planned implementation of area-wide electronic communications and connectivity to electronic health records and a patient-support Web-based data system.