- Remove Federally Qualified Health Center filter Federally Qualified Health Center
- Remove Interoperability filter Interoperability
- Remove Hawaii filter Hawaii
- Remove Mississippi filter Mississippi
- Remove Low Income Populations filter Low Income Populations
- Remove Medically Underserved Populations filter Medically Underserved Populations
Search found 2 items
Expands upon an electronic medical records-sharing initiative for high-risk infants and their families in Mississippi, linking new health centers and clinics and serving a rural area that spans 17 counties; uses telemedicine technologies to enhance evidence-based developmental care for newborns in acute care hospitals; and creates Web-based decision support resources for physicians who care for infants.
Developed approaches to share data on patient clinical and diagnostic information across systems and created an implementation plan for systems integration.