- Remove Health Department filter Health Department
- Remove Emergency Department filter Emergency Department
- Remove Care Coordination filter Care Coordination
- Remove Patient-Centered Care filter Patient-Centered Care
- Remove Indiana filter Indiana
- Remove Ohio filter Ohio
- Remove Data Warehouse filter Data Warehouse
Search found 2 items
This project will examine health information exchange (HIE) usage patterns, the barriers and facilitators of HIE use, and the impact of HIE use by emergency department clinicians.
The Indiana Network for Patient Care, an operational health information exchange (HIE) in central Indiana, is one of six AHRQ sponsored State and Regional demonstration projects begun in late 2004 and early 2005 to create State or regional HIEs.